"Groningen, the first 'G' is pronounced as 'ghaw!!',....something like,...the, sound that you create when you...cough..."...."...try not to go out after dark,..there are these, junks...and the gays ofcourse!!"...these were the first words I actually heard when I landed here and the conversation seemed endless. Was it motherly, or am I just missing my mummy? maybe I am, but the important thing is that I have my freedom. Was that not what I was craving for always? when I was at home, I always wished to do whatever I wanted. Now, when I have the chance to do it, I say I am home sick. Ah! what would I not give at this moment to be with mommy, just cuddle up to her and sleep all day long. Life is strange indeed! Nevertheless I think I'll get over with this missing mommy thing. All I need to do it go out a little, meet a few people, spend some time in the local bar where the chick with the breast implants and a constant smirk on her pretty face tends to her drunk and usually insolent customers. All I've done after coming to this sort of dreamland of mine, is to go to work, come back, headbang to some metal, cook the night's supper, smoke that magical weed and read myself to sleep. Well it hasn't been a long time since I've come here, but still this is not me by anymeans. I miss those nights when, all of a sudden at 1 in the morning, I see that there is no weed left and immediately decide to do the honors, those seemingly endless swarm of people, the summer heat, andhra mess grub and not to mention the the midnight bath. Guess what? Ihaven't had a bath ever since I come here....che che...dirty boy!! but it still hasn't beaten my 15 day record :). But then I guess I am the kind of person who likes to miss things rather than enjoy the moment. 'Likes'?? or is it inherent in me? I know not. But I guess thats the real problem with me. This break should have proved to be a good time for introspection if not for that blasted IITB launda. Goddamn him, not a moment of privacy and I thought that taramani would be a pain in the ass!! Cant blame him, he's also bored. In a way, its good I met him. Atleast I won't waste myself away like I did in college. Wow! what irony! smoke weed in the place where it's illegal...smoke like there's no tomorrow and in the place which has legalised weed, stay away from it!! well thats more like me...
Anyways, good food (well anything you cook is always good!!) and loads of beer, thats pretty much what's been happening here. Get back from work at 7 in the evening, cook your supper, watch the euro cup (live streaming on the site...and the net connection here is excellent) watch a movie, stare at the bare legs of the chinky chicks that stay next door, watch a movie and go to sleep...tell me how is this different from the college life?
Anyways, good food (well anything you cook is always good!!) and loads of beer, thats pretty much what's been happening here. Get back from work at 7 in the evening, cook your supper, watch the euro cup (live streaming on the site...and the net connection here is excellent) watch a movie, stare at the bare legs of the chinky chicks that stay next door, watch a movie and go to sleep...tell me how is this different from the college life?
3 comments:
totally sucks dude .. didnt expect such trash from you .. thought you were a good blogger and all .. totally blew it .. well try better next time .. if you dont stop writing altogether ..
Such poignant and honest writing. Rare to find such existential gems in contemporary literature. Wonderful.
Teri maa ki, saale. I'll suggest better,
1. Write about the Netherlands.
2. Write about the trips.
3. Write about the girls.
abey i expected much better from u.
and take a bath for christs sake!
and start hitting on them chinky chiks!
Post a Comment